When you’re considering your next best step, you have rights and you have needs. We are fully committed to providing you with accurate information in a non-judgmental environment surrounding this personal decision. Because making choices without being fully informed – isn’t really choosing.
SCV Pregnancy Center provides free medical grade pregnancy testing plus limited obstetrical ultrasound confirmation for your health, your reproductive future, and your reproductive rights.
Consider Your Rights:
- You have the right to accurate information.
- You have the right to full medical disclosure regarding your pregnancy.
- You have the right to full medical disclosure regarding fetal development.
- You have the right to make your decision without coercion.
- You have the right to information that will help protect your reproductive future.
- You have the right to access help, and compassion when you need it most.
Why get an ultrasound with my pregnancy test?
- When limited obstetrical ultrasound is provided with your pregnancy test, you’ll be sure you’re not experiencing a life-threatening ectopic pregnancy.
- When ultrasound is provided with your pregnancy test, you’ll know if your pregnancy is viable or not. Since 1 in 4 pregnancies end naturally through miscarriage, that’s vital information-whether you’re considering abortion or making other plans.
- Having an ultrasound with your pregnancy test provides you with accurate information regarding fetal development.
Every decision has its own realities, which is why you have the right to know about ALL your options. We provide medically accurate information, pregnancy testing and ultrasound confirmation - all by medical professionals, free of charge.
No strings, no insurance traces, no waiting, no judgment or censorship. Medically accurate, evidence-based information and confidential, compassionate care is our priority and standard of care.